Monday, September 28, 2015

How To Make A Whiteboard Out Of Gift Carton Boxes


My daughter got this as a giffrom her last birthday. She received a lot of presents but we didn't open them all at once.

Today we thought of opening some of them. When I was getting ready to put the cartons in a recycle box, I got the idea of transforming this box into a recycled whiteboard.


The only extra materials I used for this are 1 piece of bond paper and tape. I taped the paper to the plastic that holds the gift set inside the box.


Voila! The quickest and easiest, already designed whiteboard window is ready. Just tape up the edges of the box so your child can't open it. 


You can make holes and attach a string at the top of the whiteboard or put a magnet at the back and attach with tape just like I did.





No comments:

Post a Comment