Wednesday, September 30, 2015

October Gas Station Promos

You may be wondering why I put this post in my blog.

Well, I drive a CRV and last year we got these wonderful collectibles from Shell station.

And these we got from Unioil.


They're not free, of course, but we buy them cheaper than the regular price in stores.

We've also gotten some collectible tumblers and gift certificates. A few days ago, I got a liter of bottled water from Unioil Imus-Aguinaldo Highway branch. I am not posting a link for that because the promo may only be for that exact branch.

So here are two promos I can share with you for now. I will keep you posted on promos as they come up with new ones.



From September 15 to November 15, those who will gas up at Caltex will receive an Ultimate Overload Pizza, free of charge. Click here for more info.
___________________________________



Free gas araw araw!
Promo Period: September 15, 2015 to October 15, 2015
Click here for more info.

Disclaimer: This page is meant to serve as helpful information for TBM readers only and is not,in any way, a paid advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment