Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween Costume Parties 2015

It's Halloween again.

My daughter just loves costume parties. Since she was still two, she's watched her cousins dress up for this event. Now that she's a little bigger, she is loving it. Getting the treats is just a bonus.

For this year, we've decided to join the carnival themed halloween party at Island Cove.


What I liked there was that even though there were a lot of kids who joined, the crowd were more
civilized than the previous years where we've just gone to the malls for halloween programs. I guess the word to describe it is exclusive. Whereas going to the malls is not just overcrowded, it's too congested, jam-packed and even swarming to where you'd rather stay outside. Most of the times, I just convince my daughter that we'll just buy better treats just so she'll agree to get out of the event area.



Some went overboard with their costumes.


The staff of Island Cove pretended to be zombies in this fun house. So many kids were crying but my daughter didn't because I told her to close her eyes if she gets scared.


This is the first year where we've actually paid for a fee to join. Next year, we are definitely going to the parties with fees.

Well, that was the plan until my sister told my princess that they (with her cousins) are going to a mall where she can join because the theme was for Kings and Queens.





So we went there too yesterday and she was dressed as "The Good Snow Queen." She won second place for that category, one cousin won first place for the Pirates and Fairies, and another one won first place also for the Kings and Queens for teens category.

It was indeed a happy event.



No comments:

Post a Comment