Saturday, November 21, 2015

Mount Sea Resort Review

We checked in to Mount Sea Resort two days ago.

We've gone there three years ago just to go swimming and I found their public pool to be very small. That's probably why I never planned to go back there aft that.

The only reason my daughter and I went there wa because my sister told me they are checking in for one night during the APEC Summit two-day declared holiday. So we decided to join them since my princess has been asking me to go swimming.

They have a separate pool for hotel guests but it happened to be under renovation when we went there which really disappointed my little girl.

I have to give it to them though, their small hotel has very neat facilities. The best part was dining. The dining room was so nifty. At first, before seeing the dining area, I asked my sis to gather info about their party package and was shocked to see the price list.

You see, I wanted to prepare early for my daughter's 7th birthday so I can choose a good one to hold this big celebration. So when we went there for dinner, I was already prepared not to look so surprised when I open the menu.

Actually, the moment we entered "The Dining Room" I still got surprised because I didn't imagine such a small hotel to have a very nice restaurant. It seemed like we entered a fancy resto, from the chandelier and the table setting to the ambiance. The prices didn't seem so bad either when I checked the menu.

The best part like I mentioned earlier was dining - the food tasted so good. We ordered pansit canton,
crispy pata, and kare-kare to go with our rice and they were super delicious. As my daughter said -
DELICIOSO! I think she heard that word from one of the kiddie shows on tv.    emoticon, face, happy, smiley icon

Overall, we ended up enjoying our short stay in Mount Sea Resort. The price for hotel accommodation is just right for a 3-star hotel.

My rating: 





No comments:

Post a Comment